Thursday September 8th 2016
Midlothian Council wants to hear your views on secondary school provision in Penicuik and the surrounding areas.
There is significant house building committed and proposed for Penicuik and along the A701. To accommodate the increase in the pupil population from this housing, Midlothian Council is undertaking an informal consultation on the proposal for secondary school provision in Penicuik and along the A701.
This will affect children who attend:
– Penicuik High School and feeder primary schools
– Beeslack High School and feeder primary schools
– Lasswade High School and Loanhead, Paradykes & Rosewell primary schools
Come along to the public meetings being held at the following times:
– Wednesday 14th September 7pm – 8.30pm, Loanhead/St Margaret’s Campus Community Rooms, Loanhead EH20 9DY
– Tuesday 20th September 7pm – 8:30pm, Penicuik Town Hall, High St, Penicuik EH26 8HSTweet Share on Facebook